Summer Lovin

Okay yeah its been a while since I blog but I have a great excuse...OMG...I AM LOVIN THE SUMMER ... since the summer hit its been weekend after weekend of fun....





Summer fun to me is enjoying as much time as I can outside... me and the boys love the park they get to play basketball with friends and I get some me time to work on my artful journal....









I  have also been a party organizer....I created and help plan a baby shower for my daughter... 





I bought all these awesome creative labels from The Unique Day Etsy Shop 



Shaquaya is Ready To Pop!!!
Baby Due July 4th


Last but not least ..... I have been lovin the pool sorry cant bring my crafty things but I get to make lost of memories....


Stay tuned more summer lovin pics to come...and NEW CLOSE TO MY HEART PRODUCTS & NEW CATALOG COMING SOON!!!



Comments

Popular Posts