Live






























Creativity was flowing this weekend ...
My creative sister came to visit and we were partners in creative crimes including shopping of course ..


Sandy and my sister ... We went to queens ink in search of some unique crafting and art supplies :) 


Front on my artful journal using my Bloom Girl stamp from Prima



Front of book I made at the class


We took a class at the Libray Crop taught by Sandy I will post a link to her blog below she makes awesome mini books but don't try it without supervision from
Sandy lol


Book is made of paper and envelopes I'm not done yet but here is the inside

I won't bore you with my book ... Let me show you Sandy's book that I won at the class....it's lovely :) 








Well it was nice to have sis around and fun trying something new this weekend .


"Live life to the fullest because you only get to live it once."

Comments

Popular Posts