CTMH Skylark Scrapacholixs Class ....fun day :)

This weekend was my monthly scrapacholixs class.  We pick a different workshop on the go every month and I teach a class we create 4 layouts.  Although the Workshop On The Go comes with a layout guide I usually teach layouts I create.  

I also have pre cut layout kits for those who just want to glue and go feel free to email me for more info on Scrapbook kits that I offer chelacreates@gmail.com.

Also if you will like the sketch or the cutting guide for the layouts below contact me....chelacreates@gmail.com 

















I love CTMH Skylark paper the colors are awesome and very versatile for any pictures you may have to scrap. You can order  your Workshop on the Go on my site and have it shipped directly to you ....email me and I can send you the cutting guide for these layouts FREE :-) http://chelacreates.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=7631&CatalogID=1639






Love how everyone made the same layouts but made it thier own :)






Please join my Scrapacholixs class bring a friend a get a FREE KIT :-) 
Hope to see you soon :-)

Chela 


Comments

Popular Posts