Knifty Knitter Christmas




As you know I try to create something everyday but holiday time I have to double my efforts with all the gifts I have to make so I am happy that I decided to try a knitting loom.... 


I remember a lady I meet at Michaels in the yarn aisle told me that she uses a loom and her projects go much faster .... so I decided that this would be the perfect time to try it out... I bought a Knifty Knitter.....



well so far I am loving the results I am not sure if its faster but for me it is because its flawless... 



meaning no counting or measuring just wrap and unhook...




so I spend less time taking out mistakes, starting over and more time creating.... 






I can complete a perfect scarf and hat set in no time. So gift set number one is done 4 more to go and yes christmas is in one week ...wish me luck..SMH!!!






Comments

  1. It looks great!! I have one and I used to use them to knit hats and scarves for my son when he was a baby!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts