More Memories Less Time

So I am really loving pocket pages I find I get more pictures on a layout and I still get to play with paper and embellishments...but on days when I am not feeling decorative a few pics and card stock is just as cute.



I love adding CTMH MEMORY PROTECTORS® FLIP FLAPS™ 12" to add extra pictures to my layout... scrapping a 6x12 page is fun.... (see below)

Front of Flip Flap

Flip Flap open

Inside Flip Flap

I can still embellish with flowers :-) 
So far I have basically been using Simple Stories by Memory Works paper packs which the paper is made to be used for pocket pages and CTMH pocket page protectors and flip flaps..... Becky Higgins also offers pre cut pattern paper kits to use with pocket pages.... I will be trying that soon. 

Have you tried pocket pages if so please email me some photos of how you use your pocket pages chelacreates@gmail.com .

I am also starting a More Memories Less Time Group we will meet once a month to work on pocket pages this is a great group for beginners or if you have lost you scrapping inspiration this is a simple way to get your mojo back...... email me if you will like more info on the group chelacreates@gmail.com .

Keep scrapping and sharing those precious memories :-))

Chela 


Comments

Popular Posts