Close to My Heart Cricut Projects- Week 1



Hey ladies.....as you all know I am super hype about the new  Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge and many of you have also bought the cartridge so I decided to share with you ladies weekly projects I create with my new cartridge and hopefully I can inspire you to create a project. So lets not let this cartridge collect dust and get to creating :-))



Cupcake Card



The best thing about this cartridge is over 700 die cuts including cards... so I was able to create this complete project with one cartridge and no layering :-)

Please refer to your cartridge guide book for pages....

Supplies:

Cardstock (2) coordinating colors (1) white or colonial white 
Celebration Stamp set (came with your cartridge)
Stamp pad any color preferably a darker color than your cardstock so you can see the stamp image
Ribbion
Close To My Heart Circut Cartridge and guide book

1 - cut card- page 21- circle card - choose (card) then (circle)  dial size 4 1/2 inches
2 - cut scallop circle -page 31-choose (scallop circle) - dial size 3 inches
3 - cut two cupcakes - page 70- choose (shift) then ( cupcake)- dial size 2 1/2  
4- cut banner- page 68- choose (banner) - dial size 3 inches
5- stamp images on cupcakes and banner 

Glue / pop dot it all together and you are all done :-))

So this is my first little card nothing difficult give it a try or create your own and send me a pic to share and inspire others.... and I will post another project next week :-)

Chela

Comments

Popular Posts