Back to the Basics

My life has been a little crazy this year and my creative juices have suffered.... well lets say they have been dragged into another part of my brain temporally...lol As a result my focus has been finding ways to simplify my scrapbooking and still be creative... I guess I wanted to get more memories scrapped faster and still enjoy the process...so here is what I found in my search....

First I stumble upon Becky Higgins and had a ahhh moment..this is just how I feel!!!

Here is a link to her videos http://beckyhiggins.com/videos

So after watching the video I realize I wanted to try this unfortunately the kits are sold out but she also recommend trying Simple Stories by Memory Works with the same concept.


 Scrapbooking in pockets is not a new concept but this kit just makes it so cute and simple.








 Now I have what I call my Simply Living Album just for those everyday pics that sometimes dont make it to the layouts or mini books... But I will still continue creating my creative layouts and now I dont feel like every layout has to be a work of art sometimes its okay to just put a picture in a photo sleeve and move on with creating more memories :-)

Chela

Here is a link to purchase Simple Stories Kit
and please contact me if you are interested in a Simply Living Class using kits or just using your stash chelacreates@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts