Shin Han Art Markers ....Close To My Heart

I am super excited I finally received my Shin Han Art Markers from CTMH I love them :-)

Shin Han Art Touch Markers

* a shorter slim tip for your detail art projects
* shorter tips give you more control and makes coloring easier
* they also have broad tip which is perfect to color in large projects
* the colors are awesome and bright
* the marker stay moist and do not dry out easily
* they are also refillable
* the tips can be replaced similar to copics
* they are easy to hold while coloring



Shin Han Art Markers are very similar to Copics ... I used both markers and compared them I love how both images turned out...

1. This image was colored using copic markers
 Copic colors are very similar to Shin Han Art Markers colors...one key difference is the tip....Copics comes with a brush tip and Shin Han Art comes with a fine tip. The brush tips do require a brush stroke when coloring to get a even coat. A brush tip is easier to use when trying to create shading and blending...you can change the tips in the Shin Han Art to a brush tip if you prefer.

2. This image was colored using Shin Han Art Markers

Shin Han Art Markers are easier to use especially for beginners. The short fine tips gives you lots of control you can easily stay in the line and color little details easily. They are a great marker for beginners just open and color. Shin Han Art Markers can also be used to blend and shade. The color is bright and vibrant it goes on evenly without a lot of effort.

I am excited that I can now offer my customers the Shin Han Art Markers from Close To My Heart
http://chelacreates.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=53. I believe they will be a great addition to your crafting supplies. If you have questions and need more information please feel free to contact me chelacreates@gmail.com


http://chelacreates.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=53
 
 
 
Happy Crafting
 
Chela :-) 

Comments

Popular Posts