Beauty products I love

Good morning .....


I have a confusion to make I don't wake up like this lol this is me when I wake up 


A mess smh .... So I decided I had to share the wonderful beauty products I can't live with out ..


I like to keep it simple and quick I start out with moisturizing my Locs with Profectiv mega growth replenish oil .....tea tree oil and some edge control on my frezzy edges.


I am not afraid to enhance this natural beauty lol ..... first I use a primer I like fix and perfect by Rimmel it's nice and light ...then Mary Kay time wise liquid foundation ...Mary Kay eye shadow the best ever last all day ...elf volume pumping mascara and cover girl blastflipstick.


Two colors in one a red and bronze my two favorite lip colors love this lipstick awesome product.

FYI...  Even though I am a Mary Kay beauty consultant I like all beauty products and I like to try different things.





 Feel free to contact me for more information and for a FREE BEAUTY CONSULTATION!!! :-) chelacreates@gmail.com...www.marykay.com

Live love life...
Chela <3




Comments

Popular Posts