Not A Chef




So I decided to try something new for dinner Hawaiian turkey meatballs... Super easy and good all you need is ...before I start DISCLAIMER I AM NOT CHEF I don't cook I don't like to cook although I know how to cook I consider it a unfortunate skill I need to keep my kids alive!! 

Okay so great recipes to me are any recipes that ingredients are in a bag or can..

So you will need 
 
 


 
And 



And some other stuff  I can't remember :) sorry lol but those are my favorite ingredients ....I'll add a link and the recipe below ....



Opps forget to mention it's a crock pot recipe awesome right ....throw it in the crock pot and go :)



It was a delicious meal I added rice and veggies for the sides yup all from a bag. Kids loved it and so did I :) 
 
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs Recipe
Ingredients:
32 oz. package of precooked, frozen meatballs (you could use turkey meatballs)
13.5 oz can of unsweetened pineapple chunks (put juice aside)
1 large green pepper, diced
1 cup of brown sugar
2 Tbl. cornstarch
2/3 cup of white vinegar
2 Tbl. Soy sauce
Directions:
Place meatballs in crock pot and top with green pepper and drained pineapple chunks.  In a separate bowl, mix reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar and soy sauce.  Pour sauce over meatballs, pineapple and green peppers.  Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through.
 
 
Enjoy
Chela :-)
 

Comments

Popular Posts