Close to My Heart Cricut Projects- Week 4


Love this card a sweet congratulation card for a special friend, teacher, mom, brother..etc

Supplies:
Cranberry cardstock
Sunflower cardstock
Colonial white cardstock
CTMH cricut cartridge
My Acrylic Art Philosophy Tags stamp set
CTMH cricut cutting guide


Directions:
Page 23 in guide cut <card> at 4 inchs using sunflower cardstock
Page 41 in guide cut  2 ...shift and <Bttrfly1> at 2 1/2 using cranberry cardstock
Page 31 in guide cut  scallop <Circle2> at 1 3/4 using colonial white cardstock
Page 43 in guide cut <Square3> at 2 inchs using colonial white cardstock
Page 65 in guide cut lace <fontlayer> at 1inch using cranberry cardstock



Build card.... stamp scallop circle and square  with image from Tag stamp set ....glue lace to front of card... pop dot scallop circle and square.... add butterflies and your done :-) 

Well I'm not an expert with writing out directions.....I'm a just do it kinda girl but I hope my projects inspire you to use your cartridge or buy a cartridge ...LOL

Enjoy ladies...
ttyl
Chela 

Comments

Popular Posts