Crochet and a Movie Night



Tonight is a crochet and movie night.....I started this project recently and so far so good its simple and great for a on the go project. Feel free to join me the pattern is below and you can find plenty more on www.lionbrand.com.

This will be my first Afghan.... I prefer gloves and scrafs large projects require commitment but because I can change colors and its small squares so far its keeping me focus. I promise to post the finish project but dont hold your breath this may take me a minute or two :-0



Applegarth Afghan

AFGHAN
SQUARES (make 7 of each color)

With A, chain 19.
Row 1: Half double crochet in 3rd chain from hook and in each chain across – 18 stitches.
Rows 2-13: Chain 2, turn, half double crochet in each half double crochet across. Square should measure about 7 in. (18 cm).
Fasten off.
FINISHING
Following diagram, sew Squares together. Weave in ends.

Comments

Popular Posts